The site is busted!Anyway, what a suave blog site you have here. I think it needs more art... :)
It's working for me, but you might need the latest flash plugin.More art, huh? That's easy for you to say. :P
yeah it worked for me just fine...pretty cool.I concur, this is a snazzy blog =)bring on the art
So cool. I spent way past my usual budget on music when I found that gem.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The site is busted!
Anyway, what a suave blog site you have here. I think it needs more art... :)
It's working for me, but you might need the latest flash plugin.
More art, huh? That's easy for you to say. :P
yeah it worked for me just fine...pretty cool.
I concur, this is a snazzy blog =)
bring on the art
So cool. I spent way past my usual budget on music when I found that gem.
Post a Comment