
As much as I would like to give these away, I don't print them myself (these guys do). So, if would like one of these, you can buy it by following this link. The best I can do for you is give you this free shipping code - freeshiptaf - that expires feb.14th.
That's that.
By the way, I also took some photos at Point Loma this past Sunday...

enjoy the whole set
4 comments:
Am I the first that isnt related to you to buy one...Hardcover in a week...get your signiture pen ready rock star
cant wait man...I still have your little buis card on my keyboard
okay, I just ordered my very own National Geodankit book! thats going on the coffee table!
I'm glad you guys like the book, but I don't know if it's coffee table worthy. :P Tho I really do wish they offered it in a larger size.
Billy - you'll have to bring in the hardcover to work so I can take a look at it. (Yes, I haven't ordered a hardcover for myself yet.) And also, I do believe you weren't just the 1st non-relative to buy it, but the first period.
Thanks guys!
You're selling books now? You have a fan base going. Who would've thought we'd be photographers. Funny.
Post a Comment