I haven't really found the time to go out and take any new photos.
hm.
While it is technically true, it's still a slightly bullshit excuse. I think the biggest problem is that I'm lacking motivation. Ivan K. suggested going out a documenting all the various taco shops in San Diego. Cool idea and I believe I'll do that. But I was wondering if anyone else had any other suggestions on stuff to shoot?
Please help.
Danka.
5 comments:
It never hurts to take a break. G and I have been on a hiatus for a while here. I figure we will have plenty to do when meatball shows up. I did get a few fun murdered snowmen pictures à la Calvin and Hobbes from my last Big Bear Trip.
-Daniel
the stars are always interesting...heck night photography in general is fun and i will go with you....seeing how we never did it last year!
get inspired HERE!
http://www.burgerworldchronicles.com
i have an idea for a collaboration if you are interested. mixing my drawings with your photos. how hard is it to shoot flies? i'll show you what i have in mind next week. it's madness, dan. are you in?
Sounds like you need to explore a new city...ummmm....I got it! How about Boston? Cool city plus there's free housing and booze available - what more do you need to inspire creativity?
Post a Comment