Monday, April 09, 2007

the return


Being without my camera for two weeks sucked. I contemplated on living with the dead pixels on my sensor, but then I realized that a 1K camera probably shouldn't have anything wrong with it. So B&H did an exchange and I finally got it back last week.

Now this one doesn't have any visible dead pixels on the sensor, but there is one on the LCD screen. I guess I can live with that, but mostly because I don't want to deal with sending it back again. For the record, an LCD pixel is ok since it's just on the screen, on the sensor it's bad b/c they get recorded on every photo you take.

Anyway, I took it out to the WAP on Sunday. Here's the set.

1 comment:

eyekaps said...

doooood... i LOVE that desaturated grainy look you got goin' on in this set! freakin RADness!