Friday, June 08, 2007

fair judgement



If anybody's going to the San Diego County Fair this year, stop by the photo exhibit and go see these two shots in all their 16x20 goodness! You know, because you can't say that you've really seen my photos until you're looking at them while eating a deep fried avocado.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dude nice i didn't know you had a couple peices in!! Thats sweet!!

DvS said...

Congrats Dan. We went to the fair last night and saw your pictures. The photgraphy exhibition is the only thing that keeps me coming back each year. Here a few pics we took. http://flickr.com/photos/sundins/tags/sandiegofair/

dankit said...

Thanks! I was pretty excited to get a couple in.

The fair for me is all about the photo exhibit and the fried food. It's the one time of the year when I'll eat that crap. I'm looking forward to the fried twinkie this year. mmmmm...

Unknown said...

Coolio photos!